Monday, September 3, 2012

Milwaukee Art Museum

I have been to the Milwaukee Art Museum several times throughout the years and I feel like each time I go, I find something more unique than the last. Of course, I love exploring the photography exhibits, but I am also fascinated by all the paintings the museum has to offer, just because they are so astounding to me, knowing I could never do something like that. Exploring the website, there are a few interesting exhibits coming up that look very interesting. (Ex. Color Rush) AP Art field trip, possibly? :)

For my volunteer last year, I worked in the district office, helping to write articles for the school newsletter. I wrote one on the Scholastic Art Competition in which students from our school were awarded with having their artwork shown in an exhibit at the Milwaukee Art Museum. I hope one day that I will be given the same opportunity, because that would be a dream come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment